Why participate in this program? Your participation in this program not only increases awareness of this important cause, but also allows you to associate yourself with a world-renowned organization to help attract new sellers and buyers who are connected to United Way.
Here’s why we believe this program can help grow your business:
- United Way is the world’s largest privately funded nonprofit.
- It is well-known and has a great reputation, a trusted brand among nonprofits
- United Way works in our community to improve education, financial stability, and health
- Worldwide, United Way engages 2.5 million volunteers, 7.7 million donors and 45,000 corporate partners (including more than half of the Fortune 500) each year.
- Locally, United Way has been serving East Tennessee communities since 1922 (first under the name Community Chest) and then evolving as United Way in 1972.
- United Way of Greater Knoxville helps people from all walks of life and partners with agencies serving needs in every facet of our community
- Money raised stays in our community, supporting nearly 100 programs of approximately 50 partner agencies in East Tennessee.
Every day, United Way is working to build resilient, equitable communities where everyone can thrive. Explore the list of United Way partner agencies here.
How to promote this program:
We want to make it as easy as possible for our agents to participate in this program, and that includes promoting it to your sphere. That’s why your CBW Media & Marketing team has created a toolkit of materials you can use to promote it!
Click below to access graphics for sharing on social media or other marketing. We’ve also create a series of ecards you can send to your client to let them know that by working with you, they helped make these efforts possible.