Here’s why we believe this program can help grow your business:
- Everyone of us deserves a decent and affordable place to call home.
- Through your support, families in our community and around the world partner with Habitat for Humanity to build the strength, stability and independence they need for a better future.
- Parents can provide stability for their children. More than 90% of Knoxville Habitat families report feeling better about their future, and their children’s future, than they did before completing the education program and becoming homeowners. 79% report they continue to live on the budget they learned to develop in their educational program.
- A family’s sense of dignity and pride grow. Knoxville Habitat homeowners reveal a 45% decrease in the use of public assistance programs, and 55% report they save more money since becoming homeowners. 62% of our homeowners report an increase in their children inviting friends into their home.
- Health, physical safety, and security improve. 74% of Knoxville Habitat families attribute their positive changes in safety and health status to homeownership. 24% report needing fewer doctors visits.
- Education and job prospects increase. 54% of Knoxville Habitat homeowners have experienced improvements in their job situations since becoming homeowners. An astonishing 81% of Knoxville Habitat family members have completed or plan to complete higher education since becoming homeowners! Overall, respondents report that their children’s school attendance improved 27% and their grades improved 48% since moving into a stable home.
- Family relations are improved. 52% of Knoxville Habitat homeowners report an increase in quality family time, and 44% enjoy improved family relations.
- Overall, 84% of Habitat homeowners report an improved quality of life and higher satisfaction since becoming homeowners.
- The family education program at Knoxville Habitat has been instrumental in the success of more than 600 families. Upon completion of the coursework, they are better prepared to meet the responsibilities of homeownership and have set a new course out of poverty for their families.
How to promote this program:
We want to make it as easy as possible for our agents to participate in this program, and that includes promoting it to your sphere. That’s why your CBW Media & Marketing team is working on a toolkit of materials you can use to promote it!
Check back soon for sharable graphics to use on social media or other marketing. We’ve also created an e-card you can send to your client to let them know that by working with you, they helped make these efforts possible.